Tuesday, February 26, 2013

UNDERwear, ladies! UNDERwear!!

Can I offer a little free advice?

It's called UNDERwear for a reason. It's not supposed to show!

Ladies, it is not fashionable EVER OR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES to show a bra strap. I don't care what color it is or how cute you think it is. If you're wearing a tank or racerback top you MUST wear a bra designed to be worn under such. That's why they make those bras. So get one or forego the tops that necessitate them!

Your spaghetti straps on your adorable top don't cover your bra straps underneath.  Get a strapless bra!

Don't EVER wear a bright, dark or printed bra under a sheer or thin top!  We should not be abe to see the color or print of your bra through your shirt.  That's tacky.

Thong UNDERwear was not made to flaunt above your low rise pants or jeans.  It was made to eliminate panty lines. If we are tryin to avoid panty liens then why in the world would we expose the panties that create the lines?   No one wants to see your whale tail.  I repeat.  No one!  And test your pants and shirt BEFORE you leave the house!  If you cannot sit down without exposing your thong and half your rear end then your shirt is too short for those pants!  Your crack isn't any more appealing than a fat plumbers crack!  Don't flatter yourself.  We don't wanna see that!

I have nothing against thongs or low rise pants.  I just don't want to see your underwear as a result of you choosing to wear one or both of these items. 

Disclaimer:  Everyone has mishaps.  I understand that sometimes you don't plan for your straps to show but a malfunction or unforseen problem occurs after leaving the house.  These random incidents are NOT the subject of this blog.  Accidents happen.  But they should be the exception and not the rule.







1 comment: